Reverse Proxy Login
The ANU reverse proxy system allows ANU students, employees and affiliates
to view ANU internal web sites, as well as databases and electronic
journals subscribed to by the ANU Library, from off campus.
You can use this service through ANY ISP. All you
need is a connection to the Internet, your UniID and password.
Instructions on login and problem resolution appear below.
Note that you may select a shortcut to your destination before clicking
on the login button.
The UniID and Password
- For students your UniID is the lower-case letter 'u' followed by your
seven-digit student number. The password is the PAC assigned to the student on
enrolment, unless the password has since been changed.
- For employees your UniID is the lower-case letter 'u' followed
by your seven-digit employee number. The password is the same one
used for logging in to Horus.
- Affiliates will have been advised of their UniID by their
local support staff. The password is the one used to access
the mail server.
- Students with problems with their UniID or password should go to
- Employees and affiliates should refer login problems to their
local support staff (LITSS).
- Problems accessing individual electronic journals and databases should
be mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you are unable to access an internal ANU site through the menu page
try going via the ANU Internal Jump Point above.
- Other problems with the reverse proxy service should be reported, in detail, to DOI.email@example.com.